Admission Schedule (Session 2017-18)
|Normal Admission 10-07-2017 to 22-07-2017||Late admission to be allowed by the Principal with the late fee of Rs. 560/- . Per student 24-07-2017 to 31-07-2017|
|Last date for submitting form for MA (Eco.)and B.A. 08-07-2017 Centralised Admission for other streams.||Late admission to be allowed by the Principal with the late fee of Rs. 560/- . Per student 24-07-2017 to 31-07-2017 Late admission in the college to be allowed by the Vice-Chancellor with Late Fee of Rs. 2040/- per student. (Common for ongoing and new admissions) 1-08-2017 to 14-08-2017|
|Teaching starts from 22-07-2017|
- Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form provided in the prospectus, available in the office on payment of Rs. 650/-
- Certificates at the time of Admission.
- The University/Board Certificate or Provisional certificate of the examination passed by the candidate.
- Certificate for verification of Date of Birth. (Matriculation Certificate)
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- In the case of students belonging to Backward and Scheduled Castes and tribes, a certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar Card.
- The candidate must present herself for interview at the time of admission along with the original certificates.
- Foreign students will be admitted only if they hold regular long term students stay visa and the Eligibility Certificate from Panjab University subject to guidelines issued by Dean Foreign Students.
- A student whose result is declared late by the Board/University can seek admission without late fee within fifteen working days from the date of declaration of the result.
- Lectures shall be counted from the date of commencement of the academic session/courses irrespective of the date of admission.
- The college will not be responsible if the University does not approve of the admission of a candidate because of some wrong or incomplete statement or concealment of some necessary facts.
- All admission made to the college are provisional and subject to the approval of the Panjab University, Chandigarh and according to the eligibility criteria laid down by it.
- Reservation of seats for all permissible categories are according to the policy of Chandigarh Administration.
- Regular SMS regarding the student's performance and attendance will be sent to the parents.
- Last date for change of subjects will be 31-07-2017
The following documents must be attached with the admission form :Attested copies of
Download College Prospectus